I’m not claiming this yummy recipe as my own (it’s straight out of the Cow and Gate Weaning book) but for those of you that don’t have the (free!) weaning book I thought I’d share it with you…
2 tbsp olive oil
390g sweet potato – peeled and diced
90g tinned chopped tomatoes
360g tinned broad beans – drained and rinsed
1. Gently heat the diced sweet potato in the olive oil for five minutes.
2. Add tomatoes and enough water to cover everything, then bring to the boil.
3. Remove from the heat and add the beans. Transfer into an oven proof dish.
4. Cook in the oven 200 C/400 F/fan 180 C/gas mark 6 for 20 minutes or until potatos are cooked.
5. Once cooled, purée until smooth. This makes 6-10 potions.
Think it went down well…
Where has it all gone?
Thank you Cow and Gate ?